J5's Daily Grind

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The DK Photo Dump

gRant the migrant farmer picking Moots'.

Hello Kitties.

H. in the van, checking on the pup moments out of town.

Our tour guide and frequenter of wrong turns (directionally challenged) gRant.

Emily and Steven at the pre-race pasta feast.

Monster holding court while Molly and gRant look on puzzled.

Pre-race confidence in a can. It's like sputnik.

H. "Look a famous person!" Scotty won a cap.

GrassMoots' in the handi-van.

Me and Steven before the storm.

Probably the last time we were all together until the finish.

Steven and I get "coached" on the line by "coach" Jeffy "the Duke" Scott.

Made the big time.

And GO!

Zoom! Off like a herd of turtles.

Monster into the halfway point.

How ya feelin' Scotty? Ka-chow!

Steven is still all smiles at the halfway check point.

Molly motoring into the halfway point.

She's still all smiles too. Even after babysitting my haggard self.

Monster crosses the line first SS!

Time recorded by race directors Jim and Joel.

Steven crosses the line moments later.

His time recorded just a line below Monster.

A much deserved break.


Emily finishes first place female!

Monster and his Moots on the SS seated podium.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

next year IV's all around! I am dying to stick some of those huge cyclist veins. I think I can get a 14 in that!
-H