Good friends dropping by. Cool bikes hanging around. Chicken Ta-da in a bowl and a bitchin' night trail ride with the pup.
Keith #2 gets a sweet new Salsa Ala Carte.
These are a few of the things that helped un-whine my recent whiny-ness. Clarity of the woods helped me focus on the issue: a big load recently dropped onto my shoulders and the feeling that no-one has my back has been lingering heavily on my mind.
Then I realized it's ok if things aren't always perfect and I relaxed. Finally (for once), doing nothing actually solves a problem. Now if I can only figure out how to resolve things with procrastination...
Keith #1 gets his MOOTS Vamoots CR finally ready to ride.





2 comments:
Holy cow, that Vomoots looks nice. A shame its wheels and seatstay are all fuzzy though.
Life's too short to worry about shit. One day at a time . . . if life hands you lemons, make lemonade and all that shit.
I've got your back, but totally not in a homo-erotic kind of way . . .
Post a Comment