J5's Daily Grind

Monday, February 27, 2012

Black-In

Internet blackout has been lifted. We are once again connected to the outside world at faster than 3G speeds. It feels so good.

To quickly catch up: We bought a farm.


And on our farm is a big blue barn.


Owning a farm means you need a tractor. So we bought one to match the barn.


Surprisingly, they both match my MOOTS kits.


It's a lot of work owning a farm. Especially one that has sat dormant for a very long time. There are so many things to do, like deciding on  a mural/flag to paint on the barn.


I'm thinking a Mr Moots Lion of Flanders.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I whole heartedly agree on your choice of barn flag! Excellent Choice.

the original big ring said...

Whoot! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thad - you still planning on rolling the Death March next weekend? Sudden scheduling changes may make it possible for me - if you've lost a partner let me know. No map or knowledge of the local area required (it's in my backyard).
bill williams
indianapolis

cornfed said...

Bill,

I wish I could, that race was a blast last year. A good friend of mine is getting married that weekend, so it's a no go for me.

OBR: Thanks!