Fall is nearly upon us and so much of the spring and summer passed by too quickly thanks to things I had to and should do. Things wanted to do fell by the wayside or effectively stalled out with hopeful thoughts of "maybe later".
Only seven days remain officially of summer. Time is racing by. Opportunities missed, sacrificed, or just forgotten.
Races and trips missed due to work events and/or retail Saturday hours. But it is what it is. No use crying over spilled milk. I can only do what I can do.
And what I can do is get out for whatever adventure, great or small, for which I can make time. But all is not lost. Better weather is on the way. No more hot humid muggy buggy days. Cool crisp nights and cooler mornings will soon be the norm.
Fall has always been my favorite season. Caramel is ripe and ready, pumpkins, Halloween, sweater weather, and my clothing palate becomes aesthetically pleasing to natures backdrop. I've always been an autumn.
The lesson learned from the missed summer is to not waste time. You can never get it back and it never slows down.
No comments:
Post a Comment