Nashville was celebrating Bike To Work Day today (all week was bike to work week, I got in 4 days). OldGreg rode over to the farm early early this morning and we headed off to get donuts and coffee to be delivered via bike. Henry and Harpeth Bicycles opened the shop early so commuters and bicyclists could meet up, drink some joe, eat some good for you trans fat free high fructose corn syruped donuts (mmm mmm good), and hang out. Smaller crowd than we expected given the interest from some local bike clubs, but we did get some true commuters in who had no idea it was a special day.






Thanks to Henry, Harpeth Bicycles, and OldGreg for helping out and waking at the crack before dawn today.
Note: I know I promised an SSUSA/DSG update. I did type it up, but it's long winded and not very entertaining. Perhaps I'll re-edit it or just post it via a link... not sure. At the moment I have too much work to do and a new super work laptop to play with, er... set up.

No comments:
Post a Comment