Just have time for a short update. The first iteration of the Weds Night Silver Bullet Classic went off without a hitch. Much like our own GrassMoots'er gRant, who's hitch got up and went somewhere around lap 4. But bravo to him for getting out there. He managed well and kept the rubber side down and the smile side up.
Super D was flying. Nago was checking his nails and hammering the gaps. Lil' Max was kicking old man tail. Rico was rocking. And Neil was in like Flynn. I've got some good video footage I hope to have time to edit this weekend. Part of me wishes I'd gotten out of work in time to toe the line, but the rest of me enjoyed spectating and heckling.
Gerst Fishbowls
Gerst Haus was the greasy spoon pup of choice post race which did a top notch job of bloating our bellies perfectly for the ride back through town towards home. Hopefully I'll be back to 90% by the next crit night and can get out for a little fun. Sure would be cooler if there were some barriers and run ups thrown in though.
Heading home.










1 comment:
fuckingroadies
w.v. cramout.
cram...OUT!
Post a Comment