J5's Daily Grind

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Through the Eyes of Steven

The lone wolf ascending some fire road. 
All photos by Steven Myers

Monday was a relaxing day off that seemed to get exponentially busier and disappear quickly somehow. I'd planned on updating with some of the highlights, but an email link to some photos led me to want a guest Photoblogger posting. I'm not highlighting Steven's photographic skills because his point and shoot camera is a step up from mine with a fancy touch screen. No, I've culled the ones that expressively capture the moments from the weekend. I know it's Tuesday already, but I'm not ready to let go of the weekend just yet. Thanks for the pics Steven. Nice camera work.


Ah sweetness.

Steven and Max on the trail.

Enjoying some sun mid-ride on the beach while the pup cools off in the lake.

Me, JD, and The Jeffy.

Lonewolf.

Super couple Steven and Ruthie. (ok I took this one with his camera).

Enjoying the discussions around the evening campfire.



The Lu.

No comments: