if i was an elite racer of your caliber and i was sponsored by a cycling company i wouldn't want to pay for my own jackets.extraspecially if they call the colour cranberry.which is colorado speak for leftover...come ride with the nice people thad. our shirts are black.
Sometimes I like to just be a fan and not all elite-like. I think "what would Dicky do?" then I do the complete opposite so as to hopefully not screw up my cycling company sponsorships. If your shirts are black then why are the 3 I have white?
Post a Comment
2 comments:
if i was an elite racer of your caliber and i was sponsored by a cycling company i wouldn't want to pay for my own jackets.
extraspecially if they call the colour cranberry.
which is colorado speak for leftover...
come ride with the nice people thad. our shirts are black.
Sometimes I like to just be a fan and not all elite-like. I think "what would Dicky do?" then I do the complete opposite so as to hopefully not screw up my cycling company sponsorships.
If your shirts are black then why are the 3 I have white?
Post a Comment