2 weeks ago
J5's Daily Grind
Friday, May 6, 2011
Why do I have to check the trailer?
I thought it a bit odd that H. kept sending texts from work asking if I'd gotten the blanket out of the trailer. Our normal warm camping blanket had suffered from the recent floodings and she had texted that she'd found a suitable replacement in the horse trailer. When I got home from work I decided to start a load of blanket laundry and see if I could salvage some warmth for the weekend. I texted back that the blanket situation was remedied. Around midnight-thirty she responded with "did you wash the one in the trailer too?"
Why is she trying to get me to go out in the cold darkness to fetch a blanket out of the trailer? I'll just get it in the morning.
Morning came, as did the punch line. Funny girl. Thanks for my number blanket.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You must play along when I try to manipulate you. It is always for the best. Trust me...
Post a Comment