It's been a long time since the band got together for a Joelton Death March (JDM). Never flat, always up or down, constantly climbing and descending the ridge of the Highland Rim. Given the nightly coughing and phlegm fits, I knew I wasn't up for a super intense effort, so I governed myself by taking the mx rsl ss co-Mooter. Not certain it really helped all that much aside from keeping me spinning madly off the back on the big-ring descents. I got to let loose a bunch of snot rockets though (3 lbs worth by Parker's estimation).
I'd almost forgotten how much I love the back country roads North of Nashvegas. Little to no traffic. Tight and twisty. Steep and narrow. You never go far before the road points upward, and in less than a half mile we found ourselves heading up one of the local 30 percent-ers. The attacks pretty much started from the gun. Kanza training has begun.
Followed by the counter-attacks.
Re-grouped and heading back up.
Rollin.
Parker launches.
MJ chases.
Mr. "Automatically upgraded to Cat 1" Pumptrack Jim.
JDM regular KRS-1
Rapha shows up.
The Dook ready to roll.















No comments:
Post a Comment