Wicking marvels, Swiftwick Ole's. Don't ford a river without them:
You boy's coming or what?

Jason G braves the water:

Here come the girls... er well a roadie and the boys anyway. (I think 8Ball was back there to make sure the roadie actually crossed the water).

Meeting "Gray Beard", the old man who lives at the river:

Hey look, another crossing!!

What?! You mean most road rides don't cross rivers?! Seriously?!

Old Greg flattin' around:

Jason G enjoying (?) the ride:

Well, maybe just enjoying the scenery:

How 'bout them creeks Roadie... er I mean, Jeremy? Did you have fun?

I know Breckenridge Cheeseball did:

Thanks for coming out and riding fellas, it was a good time. Once I find some gravel to throw into the mix, I think we'll have a decent "road" loop. Gray Beard said those are the last crossings in the county without bridges, but I'll be on the lookout for other "opportunities".
Check out the new mechanic at MOAB:

He's much friendlier than that old curmudgeonly caveman they had around there.

He has a pimp Wojcik too.

Matching bars:

And chain guard:



No comments:
Post a Comment