
I'm no longer a friend of (sl)Ohio, perhaps I should start referring to him as Nohio Robb?

Mozart's balls are a famous and tasty European treat:

Herman Miller makes a comfy chair (a little love from work):

My bike makes that rack look good... waiting on oldGreg and Monster McConnell for morning coffee:

Patrick Swayze bringing the seduction back to stretching, perhaps The Dicky could add it to his revamped race routine:

I grilled corn, potatoes, and marinated chicken for the first time and didn't burn any of it:

Most useful house warming present ever; music in the shower, while camping, and even while grillin': (thanks Kevin!)

6am commute start, how can the days suck so much when they start out like this? :

Picked up one of these so I'm prepared for the cold temp commutes just around the corner:

Caution: poo-poo head with knife:


No comments:
Post a Comment