Like a 2010 bad remake of "You've Got Mail", I got a text from The Hannah (sadly not The Meg) alerting me to a package awaiting me upstairs (again, sadly not The Meg).
It was a box of goodies from the Awesome folks at Backcountry Research. Reading of my unfortunate loss of Awesome and Toolie in the Great Flood of Aught Ten, they labored away and cranked out some fresh product to re-up my Awesome. I'm not even sure if I'm allowed to show this, but I'm gonna. It's too awesome not too. So here's a lil' peaky peak.
Sweet huh? What you couldn't really see what was so extra Awesome? Ok, here are a few more spy photos leaked anonymously to me which I was then able to anonymously post under a false pseudonym of a non-existent existentialist.

Not only does my mini pump also fit into the tool sleeve, but I've got room to spare for some chain links and spoke wrench. It even has a nifty stretchy band to tuck the top cover in and hold the tools all snuggy snug without the bulky bulk. It's Awesome. Marsupials do love pouches and this pouch packs a punch.
Tomorrow morning we'll be off to the land of the Squirrels. MOOTS'll be there with their fleet of dream bikes to ogle and ride. Don't fear the Friday as the Crazy Canuck isn't scheduled to be in until late in the evening (we'll be able to tell by the massive shift in gravitational pull from his mega-Cyrus-swatch). The Backcountry Research Tent of Envy will be Awesomed up and ready for action by Noon. See y'all there.





No comments:
Post a Comment