J5's Daily Grind

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Follow Me Follow Up

The Rigor awaits the fun to begin.

Tonight was a great night of beer, bikes, movies, and fun. Thanks to Mathew and Ride For Reading, Dan @ Nashville Bicycle Lounge, Ivan & Brandi & Dave & Brian @Yazoo, and all the others who lent a hand or prizing to make tonight happen. We really should do this more often. It was great to see everyone out enjoying the movie, riding, and catching up over locally brewed bevies.

I had this book as a kid.

Book donations or $5 got you a raffle ticket.

Mr. Jam Damver was on hand to photo/film document the evening. A RfR video premiere of his opened the evenings festivities.

The Batman building lurks in the background as the movie plays in the brewery.

After the film, the tossing of the schwag began. Duck!

More schwag raffling.

I won a tail light blinky.

Which I left as a tip.

For a good person in need of rear end safety.

Monster and Molly discussing Kanza (I'm hoping the karma points gathered from my light, Massey $12, and spare tube donations are good for a bull free Kanza)

Oops, a beer fountain began showering the crowd.

The jet hit the ceiling.

The culprit.

T.roy thinks the brewery is magical since it was raining beer. Molly thinks T.roy is off his rocker.

No worries, Matty the Mopper was all hands on deck swabbing up the mess.

No comments: