J5's Daily Grind

Saturday, August 28, 2010

Calling Myself Out


Hey Punk. So what if your stomach is still acting up. I don't care that water tastes like mildewy copper. You're getting soft. You think you're the only one with ailments? Get over yourself and get outside and ride. The hills are calling and you need to work on your power in the flats. You're leg speed is good but without power, it's worthless. See you tomorrow AM, ready to ride and suffer.  No excuses, tubby.

If you're in need of some extra motivation to defend your rock and cross titles, I recommend watching the following religiously.


Don't let me down. Peace out, yo.

4 comments:

Emily said...

Dood, you won the Masters cat too? That's like the hardest one!!
Color me impressed. I thought you just won the singlespeed.

Unknown said...

So, why haven't you won Paris : Roubaix yet?

the original big ring said...

"Tubby" Pfffffttt. Please . . . you're a lightweight. I laugh at your attempts of self depreciation and mock your non-existing love handles. Talk to me when you get closer to being a fat arse of my degree.

Cheers Skinny.

steve said...

Tubby,
I'm coming for your cross title this year. Maybe 2011 we will see a clydesdale class added.

Tubbier