J5's Daily Grind

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

CLEAR!

My Olympic ring. 

Warning: Before you read this post please be sure to have your defibrillators at the ready. Find a comfortable seat before reading and if you're reading this while driving, please pull over.


Well, it happened. I took a big ol' giant step into the 20th Century today. One small leap for Thad-kind, one giant I told you so from the innerwebxperts. No worries though, I'm still fully one century of technology behind the curve, but I'm slowly catching up.

See what changed my mind is that there is this old fellow named Stanley who loves to ride his bike. Stanley is a country boy and as such doesn't have much wants or needs. He told me the only thing he asked Santa Claus for this past Christmas was a set of tubeless wheels for his friend Thad. Christmas came and went without his wish being granted.


Well, Santa finally showed up today and delivered me the missing pieces. And as payment, he took 4.5 lbs off my bike!  Look out Stanley, bodock thorns be damned!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dang, what kind of tubes did you have in there? 4 bottles of Slime in each?