"To(o) cool in the peppermint wind." Two friends out exploring.
The week feels as though it's flown by, and yet, dragged on longer than it should. I sacrificed some off time to help unburden a friend who's overloaded. It wasn't all work, we made sure there was some play time. Time spent on road bikes in the rain until the sun came out. It was needed. Then it was back to work. Long days, but fun. I surely wouldn't trade them for standard work days.
Last Friday H., JD, and I went out exploring. I'm hoping for a repeat of that on my off day of Friday. A re-centering of sorts. Then back at it. I'll hopefully have a replacement camera to aid in my creative outlet requirements and some news about an upcoming event and some special plans made along the way.
In the meantime, the stache is coming along.

No comments:
Post a Comment