J5's Daily Grind

Thursday, September 15, 2011

Grating Gits

My so called friends are out in Vegas burning the few bridges I have to industry connections, dropping my name faster than quarters into the slots. Here are a few of the myriad text messages I've received the past few hours, lucky me:


Am I about to be spoiled? They say they hope I ride it better than you do.
- Graham





Staying in a hotel with the Moots crew. I have a MOOTS CR50 road bike reserved tomorrow for the road ride to Lake Mead. Me, Mathew, and Daniel all riding MOOTS road bikes tomorrow. The dirt demo today was amazing riding any bike we want from 9 to 5.
- Cooper





CrossVegas!!!! Dicky and Portal in love....

Well kids, have fun out in Vegas. Bring me back a showgirl and a lock of Bruce Dickman's chin beard. 

No comments: