J5's Daily Grind

Friday, April 4, 2008

Sneak Peak

Bikes, Beer, Babes, and pint glasses. Met the crew at the tap room last night after putting in a short appearance at the Green Business Summit at Lipscomb. Anyway, I got to check out the new Dirt, Sweat, and Gears / Yazoo pint glasses. Best part of the new pint glasses are their attraction power. Shortly after holding the glass I had a pretty girl under my arm.


A few more seconds and poof! a second girl.


I had to give the glass back for fear of getting in too far over my head and getting into trouble. (But you can count on me keeping one in hand the entire weekend of DSG). I did get to interlock fingers with Sexpot Jeanie and jump mud puddles though.

Photo credit to Old Greg
Apologies out to Jen@Walz, two caps in my bag and none on my corn kernel shaped melon. I deserve a spankin'.




No comments: