J5's Daily Grind

Sunday, December 28, 2008

A Real Hard Case

Several of the Yazoo crew members met up at Monkey Bell Friday for a get together ride Friday after the holiday. Pills and Jut were back in the area and the boro boys even made it into town. The plan was a group ride in the dirt, then work on the biceps by lifting pints at the Tap Room. The "friendly" pace provided a good time, despite me suffering from 3 flats (one was in my spare that's been in my bag for a year). Doh!

Nailed

Or you may have seen it here (damn paparazzi)

The group post ride

Enjoying some Wassail, Hop Project #9, and a Hefe

Ivory, proprietor of Whiskey Racing

Best Wrapped X-mas gift Award goes to my EMIL (Evil Mother-In-Law)

Sneaky, hidden behind her wreath the whole time

Installed (faster than a Misbit delivery)

Gifts from Slumlord Joe:
New Brewmaster's Special from Yazoo and a Seasonal from Boulevard Brewing

Oh, I got a Spot from H. and her parents. No not a Spot, a Spot. Soon you'll be able to track my every move via Google Maps and Google Earth (opening a whole new level of internet stalking, eh Caitlin?). I've had one ride with it so far, I'll post a "how it's working for me" post after I play with it a bit more. So far it's fun, easy to setup and use, and the 911 feature is reassuring, especially when I rarely ever have cell service.



No comments: