2 weeks ago
J5's Daily Grind
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Panoram-riffic!
My view hasn't changed much the past few days, just bounces between work on the computer screen and the gorgeous blue sky and golden sunshine peaking in from the outside through sliding glass door. Needless to say I've not done anything of note lately. My camera, however, has been learning new tricks. These are the first two attempts from the past weekend. The one of H. and the Gov'na would've been perfect if the software didn't erase Ian's tail. Oh well.
My new shoes should be delivered tomorrow. I'll cleat them up and give them a test ride this weekend when the Rigor and I head up to Clarksville on another equipment shake down ride to a family cookout. Hoping they fit well, otherwise it'll be a long painful 205 miles in Kanza.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment