What The Real Mark Lepper Won't Do: buy me a set of Fifteen.g's to review for him that's what. Useless Canarndians. Emailing me up just to beg, borrow, and rub it in.
Speaking of useless Candydandians, since the 16t cod cog proves to be as elusive* as a TeamDicky diary on CyclingNews, I had to go with the O (Oregon that is).
Fast shipping even, I just ordered it Friday and it was here yesterday for me to fondle in the dark. Yeah, the dark. Coming home from some errands yesterday H. and I watched a swatch of clouds roll overhead that cooled the air and kicked up some fierce winds. The scene reminded me of the late afternoon storms that kick in this time of year in Colorado. By the time we got home the clouds were all but gone.
H. went to the barn to ride and I went back to work only to look up and see creepy colors outside a few hours later.
Photo not enhanced nor de-hanced. Sky was greenish when I grabbed the camera, mauve-ish when I clicked it.The storm rolled in so quickly the forecast hadn't even changed. A surprise storm. The wind kicked up, doors were banging, trash cans rolling, lightening crashing, then the power went out.
Lord Slum was upset about the power since both the A/C and the TV were out. I was upset because the oven required power in order to fire up, preventing me from baking my Monkey Bread (H. bought me a kit!).
Lord Slum was upset about the power since both the A/C and the TV were out. I was upset because the oven required power in order to fire up, preventing me from baking my Monkey Bread (H. bought me a kit!).
Stupid power outage. One day I'll dine on Viking made Monkey Bread, one day...
*elusive: "note to all: you may order what you'd like. i reserve the right to send you what you need." Peter Keiller March 30, 2009 12:26 PM. Priceless.





No comments:
Post a Comment