Checking in on the world after my short business trip out to the land of the Phoenix, I see my mug from SSUSA v.1 during the battle royal against Fisher graphic guru Jesse Lalonde. Diggin' up dirt on a guy from 2 years ago, eh Dickster? How about something a little fresher, like last year at DSG? Has the therapy helped to successfully bury the trauma from your memory? At least I lasted 3 rounds and multiple hits, Mr. one punch wonder.
Doo wah Dicky Down Dicky down down down. How he really broke his helmet. I wonder if Dejay needs a partner for PMBAR? I wonder if Eric is interested in adding a cage match to the race format?

3 comments:
Your ghey (not you're gay).
hey...that hairy giant has no right to put Moots and/or my little buddy on the ground. Dicky v. Goliath and Goliath wins!!
dicky: am not.
Post a Comment