J5's Daily Grind

Monday, December 31, 2007

Scruffman

Chillin' at Papa Ted's place for the New Year. The last few years we've rung in the New Year down at Crappy's over some 34oz Blue Moons (beats the lite beers on tap). This year it's actually snowing. I can't remember the last time I was home and there was snow on the ground and more snow falling out of the sky. Braved the snow for lunch at Coney Island. While we were inside munching coney dogs, the snow picked up. H. doesn't like the way it hits you in the face, fwwbbbt fwwbbt. It was fun slip slidin' around today. Several times while turning the car, we weren't turning. I miss this. I also miss how people here slow down and drive with caution in the snow, unlike Nashie where people seem to drive faster. The morons.


Here T.roy, check out the recent selection available in the Coronado. Some Fat Tire, 2 Below, Boulevard Wheat, along with others. Wine cellar is stocked for the holiday too. 4:23PM, you know what that means right T.roy? Happy hour. Gonna run. Happy New Year.


If you're bored, sick of spending time with the family, or find yourself with some extra Holiday gift cash burning a hole in your pocket, shoot over to Hodge's world and donate to the puppy fund or if you can manage, adopt a pup.

Oh, and sorry about forgetting to put the comment link on the last 2 posts. It's back now, enjoy.



No comments: