
After a marathon yard work session by Slumlord Joe, me, and H., I finally got around to building yet another coop for the girls to jump their steeds over. We're about all cooped up now. I need to get some heavy duty hinges to finish a movable corner jump and that should wrap up most of the scrap lumber jumps.
Dull post today, for which I apologize, but some exciting things (for me) are happening in the background today. (I guess I could entertain with shots of my small engine repair project going on with my mower, or my recent furniture rearranging, or my 2.6" and 2.5" tire experiment, but I'll leave those for some other time). Hopefully, I'll be able to divulge details later on this week. For now, I leave you with the obligatory (via contract) Moots mug shot. I couldn't take my bike to the beach, but I could still take my mug.


No comments:
Post a Comment