2 weeks ago
J5's Daily Grind
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Puss N Moots
One of those great days to be alive. We did the double. DtheP, Kaylee, and Mean "one big wreck" Joe and I did a road ride this morning immediately followed by some off road riding at DtheP's wonder trail. The only thing that could have made it better was if I'd packed a sandwich and been able to get out for another road ride after the dirt, just to flush the legs out. My little bowl of Cheerios was long gone by the end of our 3rd trail lap. Next time I'll remember to awesome strap a pbj to my top tube.
I should rig up the bob trailer to haul the rigor behind the road bike (I would just ride the rigor, but it's hard to keep up with zooty road bikes with a one speed). That'd give me a 20 mile warm up and a 20 mile cool down before and after the rides. I'll have to get DtheP down to my place sometime though and show him where the real hills are. ;-)
I pass this little house on the way to DtheP's place and always wish I'd stopped and took a photo. No cars were behind me today so I stopped and snapped a quick shot. This one passes all the "requirements" H. bestowed upon my "fixer upper" dreams. Things like functional roof and walls. Pssh. Anyway, I love this place, it'd be perfect. Someday maybe, someday...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment