Awesome congratulations to our own Awesome Scott for correctly identifying the bike in yesterday's photo. Xtanker, I agree Jeanie is way more Awesome than Jump Street and will get her own Awesome to strap on.
Slumlord Joe, however, won't be getting any Awesome for his bike since his Yankees lost to the Canandians. Joe, what's the rule? Yep, we never, ever, ever, ever let the Candandians win. Damn Yankees.

I got invited over to the neighborhood Pro's house yesterday afternoon for a little fun in the backyard. The last time I'd ridden DtheP's trail was post Black Death's death and pre-arrival of the Rigor when I was riding the frankenspeed. The hub on the Ocoee was slipping and throwing chains and I just didn't feel right on the trail. The difference a slightly taller fork makes with a rear wheel tucked up tight under the saddle and a chain that stays on is amazing. I felt really solid on DtheP's trail, less duck out of water.
DtheP and Mean "one big wreck" Joe had been working all morning on trail maintenance and built a new table top jump and a few burms. Or at least that was the excuse they gave when I questioned them about the massive trail side grave they dug. D even has a new 80'+ log ride with a section that has an 8' penalty for failure right in the middle of it. Sweet.
Alrighty then kids here's another chance at some awesomeness.
Question: During our call last night, Dicky and I spoke about which of the following:
a. The role drab color plays in today's high fashion
b. am I one of us or one of them
c. rolling our tools in rubber
d. plans for Fools Gold helicopter bottle hand-ups
e. the plusses and minuses of using kittens vs puppies as packing material
f. how much The Dicky looks like Drama (both from Ohio? Think about it...)










No comments:
Post a Comment