He loves running after Dish on the way to and from the barn, hangs out underneath his nubbin' (missing rear leg) when the slumlord and lordess' dogs are around, and steals Dish's bone (which is near JD's size) and drags it over to his bed to chew on.
Dish's little buckerooIn regards to the contest, I've laid low on the blog about it and just went to work pushing his goods on the street like a dealer for The Pusher Man but the Pusher don't care if you live or die, oh but the Pusher is a monster.
Speaking of pushing... I've somehow got to get the car over to the other dealer. Dammit. Think after the debt is gone and the emergency fund (emptied by 'ze car) refilled, I'm going to go the Hensley route and spend the cash for a solid car replacement system. One that gets 50 miles per burrito, generates it's own electricity for lighting, has beer hauling capabilities, can be run geared or singlespeed, and laughs at the thought of rusting from the weather. (looking for this Summer/Fall '10)
Speaking of pushing... I've somehow got to get the car over to the other dealer. Dammit. Think after the debt is gone and the emergency fund (emptied by 'ze car) refilled, I'm going to go the Hensley route and spend the cash for a solid car replacement system. One that gets 50 miles per burrito, generates it's own electricity for lighting, has beer hauling capabilities, can be run geared or singlespeed, and laughs at the thought of rusting from the weather. (looking for this Summer/Fall '10)
Seems apropos that the car goes out when I need to start going in. Nothing like starting the job off on the right foot. Since I'm broke, for now I'll be rolling to work (yes I said work!!!) on my only other option. I've got my spare set of wheels set up with semi-slicks and a 15t cog and my king wheels still mountained up. I'm torn about the fork though, do I leave the carbon fork on and trust it not to get beat up at the bike racks or throw the 'likes to rust at the steerer tube' steel fork back on?Anyone know where I can get a Peewee Herman chain? I'm going to need to lock up like Leone.


No comments:
Post a Comment