J5's Daily Grind

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Beware Inferior Human Organs

Already antsy and counting down the days to the weekend. I missed the last weekend series of the freak races as they conflicted with other obligations. Plus I'm at the end of my checkbook, but payday is Friday and another month of mayhem can resume. Or at least another month of covering my expenses and having a little fun monies. It probably didn't help that I ran into one of my CX old not old guy class nemesi from the last CTW races in line at the lunch counter at work today. Oh you're going down old not old guy with gears and big wheels . DOWN!!!! (read with shaking pointer finger and maniacal Zim voice)

This weekend is Halloween and the only thing that could possibly make my favoritest holiday in the whole of Canardia be even better is bikes and beer and a haunted barn at a cross race!


I fear no Spirals of Doom.
Nor Fondoadies of Gloom.
My little wheels of terror
are ready to zoom!

Beware inferior human organs, I've not been on a bike since the photos above!






No comments: