At least I'll be ready for the short track events thanks to another morning spent in the Monkey Pit. The days are just steamrolling by. CrudeXC, Cohutta, PMBAR, and DSG are all right around the corner and I've only begun to ride for fitness in March. It seems the season is starting off like that for most folks: pros, the so-pros, and the rest of us. Not only am I behind in the training, I'm behind in the blogging. I still have a Bill adventure to post up from last Thursday, a surprise at the house, and I just got a text about the delivery of a long box waiting for me at home. Hopefully the rain will hold off and I can get out for a test in the morning (and maybe some photos for the blog).
I guess after a canceled race plagued pre-season, the season is ready to move on whether or not I'm ready. Bring it on I say, as the next month of racing is all in preparation for the big event in June.
Don't forget about the trail work weekend coming up. It should be a perfect spring weekend for camping and riding.

1 comment:
Bill Adventure, can't wait!!
wv: citer
Post a Comment