People often comment that if it weren't for bad luck that I wouldn't have any luck at all. I was reminded of that while watching Spiderman the other day. As much as I'd like to be as full of life and awesome as Ironman if I were a superhero, I fear I'd be more like poor ol' Spidey. Ever notice how out of all the superheros Spiderman has the absolute worst luck? He gets bit by a spider and finds himself a changed person. When he needs cash to buy a car to impress a gal, he heads into the city to try to use his new found powers to last 3 minutes in a wrestling ring. When he gets shafted by the promoter for his prize money, he lets a thief who stole the promoters money slip past and escape. Fair is fair right? Well not for poor ol' Spidey. His actions end up putting the elements of his Uncle's demise in motion. Same with his best friend Harry as he tries to do the right thing and not let Harry know his dad was a psychopath who died by his own blade. Yep it seems no good deed goes unpunished for poor ol' Spidey.
mmm donuts.
I'd rather be Ironman though...
Refreshed rubber? Titillating!
Just as without bad luck I'd have no luck, if it weren't for Backcountry Research I'd have no Awesome at all. Another riveting prize package showed up at the house the other day. In it was half the starring attraction in the recent film "Broil Change."
Oh, BR Oil Change!
What became of the Fosters is anyone's guess, it apparently didn't survive the trip. Fosters, Seattlean for Beer. Give me a brake.
Cellulitus Dimpicus
Despite the lack of alcoholic-esque beverage packing material, the package still packed plenty of Awesome. In fact a new and improved Awesome Strap. Take note of the dimples in the spy shot above. Internet exports have gone on record stating that dimples make things faster. So not only will the new and improved control strip hold your stuff better, it'll make your bike faster too.
Even better was the inclusion of the BR Camerbro. I spoke, he listened (or threw something in a box, whatever, my Camerbro rocks). It'll also be good for replacing those pack things others try to sell you.
Sneaky peaky
Now while making Awesome videos, I can also strap tubes, tools, snickers bars, licorice, and all sorts of need to haul items to me like a badass mountain biking Chewbacca. No one fu*ks with Chewbacca. When's the last time you saw a camelbak rip someone's arms out of their sockets?
Early BR Camerbro adopter, Chewbacca.
Apparently Dish isn't as excited about the BR Camerbro as I am.










No comments:
Post a Comment