J5's Daily Grind

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting Back Into The Swing Of...


... soaking up headwinds and vitamin D. Great day to enjoy being outside today, 78 degrees of sunny warmth and windy with some scattered clouds.

I met up with OldGreg this morning and we biked over to REI armed with some left over b-day gift cards and refund checks to pick up necessities for a few adventures planned this spring. While perusing the store, we ran into Unckle E, which is pretty typical when I'm out riding near Franklin, but normally it's a passing wave or a horn honk. Today we were able to enjoy a Chile Burrito lunch out on the patio. I've forgotten how much I missed good weather.


On the way home we got stopped by a train (rarity in Nashvegas) and witnessed some interesting juxtaposition of railroad graffiti.

Is that read more books or read more graffiti?




No comments: