
Ahhh... On Wednesday I was finally able to just get out and ride my bike. Seems trivial, but it's been a rare treat this month to have time to just peddle away some stress. The sky was blue, the roads were clear, and I was as happy as a Canandidadian at Rays.

Thursday morning held some barn chores then had me motoring off to meet up with a few friends and SORBA folks to visit with the man behind a new trail opportunity getting built on the East side of Nashville. We got a short tour of the trail, discussed some issues, and got turned loose to give the completed portions a spin.
H. was actually not working a Thursday night (rare) and we were able to sneak out to the Tap Room to see the kids and enjoy a coldie. While the Easties headed East and the recently relocated Southeasties headed Southeastie, H and I started to cross the river but 5 Guys Burgers was too tempting, so a Bacon Cheeseburger later we were heading North to prepare for the 30 tons of gravel coming in the morning. Plus I needed to pack for yet another weekend away from home.




No comments:
Post a Comment