I really can't wait for January to be over. A $1622 auto repair bill, the animals needed shots, vaccinations, heart worm pills, Mr. Smooth had to have dental surgery today ($350), tuition, taxes are just around the corner, among various other fees at the moment. I am completely swamped at work to the point where the day is being divided into specific hours for clients like a school schedule, Flash CS3 sucks ass and keeps locking up my computer, the remote debugger is for crap and completely useless, and 2005 Studio's debugger doesn't play well with Flash being open. I'm fried and compared to most people, I probably have it easy.
I did, however, just learned my real age is 25 years old, despite the calendar saying 35. Means I'm eating right, exercising enough, and taking decent care of myself. (the real age doc has some interesting shows on PBS from time to time) Though I think January is trying to add a few extra years back on.
So what's all this whining mean? No Macon trip for me this weekend fellas. It's not an easy decision and I really hate that I'll be missing out on Thomson Day, I just can't swing it vehicle or cost wise. I'm thinking of a long haul trucker camping ride or something. Test out the new rack, clear my head, reduce some stress. We might get some snow and sleet so that'll be a fun adventure. For the moment though, '08 is really sucking ass.
Update 1/17/08: Happy Old Man Day Hodge!
2 weeks ago

No comments:
Post a Comment