So, Mr. Dicky has been busy spewing forth verbose ramblings from high atop Mt. Smacky, calling out the clowns. He's one to talk, check out the new TD racing kit. Calling out props to Walz won't save you from your fashion faux paus . Walz was Yazoo before you even thought to plaid your pate. Fjool.Quick shout out to Extreme Tomato Clown and Ohio Rob. They'll both be out enjoying The Most Horrible Thing Ever this weekend. Thanks also to JutRut for the nipple shot of the day.
Since it's Valentine's Day and custom designed by the card and merchandising mafia as a day to spend time with your sweety, I've got the bike with me today. Hoping for a pain free commute tonight. It'll be loverly.
To keep with the randomness of the post, here are some highlights from responses to one of those spammy, viral email chain letter of doom things I got yesterday then sent off for shitz n giggles to some friends.
What are you most afraid of?
| I am afraid of many things. The dark, tight places, gumdrops, the color blueish green and dogs with no tails are just a few. I am also afraid of the declining morals in the world and that the future of all man kind is dependent on the dumbasses I currently work with in my high school. Im also afraid that if I say something stupid or oddly funny it will end up as my new nick name. |
Have you ever been to Alaska?
| No, but once in 8th grade, I had to do an extesive project which involved planning a trip to Anchorage Alaska. I had to cut pictures alaskan landscpapes, and cloths you could wear in alaska out of magazines. I also had to give a long history of the "folly" involved in purchasing Alaska. Turns out it may have been a good move after all...Thanks Oil reserves!! So I guess it feels like I have been to Alaska, but never really been there. I also watched the movie "insomnia" with Al Pacino and Robin Williams. The movie wasnt that great, but the cinematography was beautiful and made me feel like I was actually there. |
Ever been toilet paper rolling?
| I think so, but that seems a bit personal. I once new a guy who said he folded his toilet paper to wipe. That seems inefficient to me as I am a wadder. |
Favorite sport to watch?
| Football or any high level cock fight. Gotta love a pissed off chicken. |
What do you want to do before you die?
| Arm wrestle Sylvester Stalone. |
What is your natural hair color?
| Light brown and all forehead. |
Have you ever been on a ship?
| I heard Thad was born on a Pirate Ship, but thats just what I heard |
Argh! An' wit'at me matey's n lasses, I bid ye a good Day! Heeve ho!

No comments:
Post a Comment