
Stopped by the mailbox today for my semi-bi-weekly check and was happily surprised to find a package from
Walz Caps awaiting me. Friday I ordered a cap for a friend who has admired my caps for over a year now and always says "I'm going to have to get me one of them go to hell hats". I decided a good friend would get him one, so I did and well, had to order me a sweet grey wool too. I mean spring is coming and I need to color coordinate and
we all can't pull off plaid I fjear.

Cheap camera pics so they don't show the pure beauty, quality, and craftswomanship poured into each cap. I got a black one for my friend, a grey one for me, and Jen threw in a super secret racing stripe one as a surprise. She's two up on me now, I'm going to have to get more creative in my score settling. Currently she's kicking my arse faster than a Dillen at ORAMM.
No comments:
Post a Comment