I got a new toy today, a Vivitar Mini Digital Camera and it's pink ta-boot! H. was running some errands after her Residency interview today and saw the camera behind the clerk counter. She asked if it was really ten bucks and the clerk said "it has a sticker that says 'Wow only $10' on the front". Knowing I had to steal (er, legally borrow) photos of the gravel grinder from gRant, she bought it for me as a su-prise (the best kinda prise). She was in the neighborhood so she swung by work and we had brunch at J. Christopher's. Photos aren't near the quality of my trusty old Nikon, but then again this camera is small, easy to carry on a key chain, and isn't a gargantuan expensive brick like my Nikon. The perfect gravel grinder snap shot camera. Thanks H.!
I enjoyed a great ride in this morning starting off with snow flurries and ending with warm sunshine. Last night I got to hang out with my farm family for dinner and conversation. Riding back to the barn the clouds had parted and a bright, nearly full moon (lunar eclipse Weds don't forget!) lit up the farm like pre-dawn sun. The wind had died down and my lights weren't needed. By the time I reached the barn I was having too much fun so I released the hounds and we went for a moonlight run/ride. It was a pleasant surprise of an evening, I'd planned a boring night of just sitting in the recliner and working on the computer but the night turned out to have better plans for me.Berry Crepes w/o the whipped cream... mmm mmm good!


No comments:
Post a Comment