So much to blog and so little time. I've got too much work to get caught up on at the moment kids, but I promise I'll try to write something witty, charming, or at least informative later on. Here's a bit to keep you all occupied in the interim.First check out Dicky and his new duds in this month's Endurance Magazine. I'd like to thank the talented graphic artists who worked tirelessly on his photo cleaning up that mug for display. Congrats fjool (nice hat & jersey)!
Second, if you're bitter about how your New Year's Eve turned out, well stop yer whinin' and come throw down at SSUSA. Yes that's right kiddies, Curtis Inglis has thrown down two golden tickets to SSWC08. So clean out the hibachis, pack a tent, and over gear the SS and come throw down and try to earn a ticket to the ultimate '08 party destination by participating in the ultimate '08 pre-party.
Special thanks to the Squirrels at DSG, the Ambassadors of Fun, and to Curtis (for the Golden Tickets) .
Note: No asses or mules were harmed in this posting.

No comments:
Post a Comment