J5's Daily Grind

Monday, March 24, 2008

Restricted Area

Well I was hoping to release some information today that I've been withholding from the masses for a while now, but I'm going to have to delay their revealing until a few more loose ends get tied up. Wouldn't want to jinx anything now would I? But let me just say that fjear equates to eye holes cut into a sheet that is worn over ones head to scare little kids, whereas what I have to reveal is akin to that temperature dropping, swirling mist, Electronic Voice Phenomena creating, ghastly apparition that has driven so many completely mad with fear. When I told a portion of this classified information to a local shop owner he was visibly shaken to his core, and no, not with laughter, with phear. The phear that fjear will fear.

The legs haven't been feeling it this week. Not sure if it's just a down week, a bug working through my system, or some how I've just lost what little ability I had to ride a bike. Maybe it's all the road riding I've had to do due to all the rain lately that my brain and body are shutting down for lack of inspiration. I did, however, finally manage to eek out some time on dirt. gRant, Old Greg and I headed down to Fayetteville Saturday to pre-ride the DSG and SSUSA home course the Cotton Mill Preserve. Either direction they run SSUSA is going to be a fun fit inducing romp. The trail doesn't give you a chance to really rest, it's all go. It is a full body SS course. There are ear to ear grin making descents, with rocks,roots, fish rocks and the dreaded Hennessey Gulch. Yeah it's going to be a fun time in the hills fo' sho!



No comments: