J5's Daily Grind

Friday, July 10, 2009

Mountain Road?


A little Gazetteer and Google Maps recon homework in search of some new roads has uncovered some sweet looking dirt and gravel roads within 15 miles of the homestead. A few top off with lakes at the top with dirt paths around them. I got my list of must do's for today done and a set of recycle and barn chores to do tonight, so it's a good time to slip out for an exploratory road ride. Spot activated. Workouts have been and will continue to be short to fit everything in to keep a balance of life/work/chores/hobbies, but I sure am envious of 8ball's 12 hour race camping getaway this weekend. It's going to be a hot one, I recommend some watermelon in your cooler it'll help hydrate and give you energy to keep ticking. A little Leadville secret for you.



No comments: