2 weeks ago
J5's Daily Grind
Wednesday, January 26, 2011
More Snow Dogs
Awoke to find another 4" of snow greeting me and the pups. The boss had given orders to stay home if it snowed. I decided to abide.
After breakfast I suited up and headed out for a snow hike/run with the pups. They've been pretty cooped up since Saturday and when they realized I wasn't leaving the became very pushy about going out to play. Catahoulas never let you forget you have them. And can be quite persistent.
This snow started as rain, then changed to snow so there is a layer of ice and snow coating everything from the fence to the trees giving the back a feeling of living in an ice world.
After our hike it was back inside to snoots-lite up the moots. The powder out back is beggin' for some mtb. Thinking about mounting up the 2.6 Kendas for some snow action.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment