2 weeks ago
J5's Daily Grind
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Teenage Phlebotomy
Apparently I must have gotten Dicky's ticket today at work. Since it's well known that Dicky mixes with Canardians (h1n1-p?) that meant a bevy (not Begy) of vaccinations. 4 needles and a phlebotification later and my arm is stiffer than an oversized continuous diameter chainstay.
It wasn't a vacation day I was promised after working the weekend, it was a vaccination day... I hear h1n1 vacs start in November. You've know idea how hard this is for a germaphobic worrier. I read all the side effects (including the odds of getting each side effect) and questioned them on what happens when all of these shots are popped into my arm inches apart from one another. They told me if I get sick, don't come to work. Then injected me. Sweet. Working is Fun-da-mental.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment