
It's coming. Caramel, multitudes of drab take over the green soaked hills and bright flowers, cool misty morning rides into work, the return of wool to the wardrobe, and caramel. Did I mention caramel? I love the fall.
Nothing exciting happened this weekend, though I did get a banana malt and a fantabulous home cooked meal at the Evil Mother In Laws house and watched a cool documentary about the Kensington Rune Stone, Robert the Bruce, the Knights Templar, Southern Illinois, the Holy Grail, the hooked X, and Nova Scotia on the History Channel.
Other than that it was a lot of digging (thanks H. and HMM) some barn duties, EMIL time, and lots of puppy time and rain. The much anticipated trail work day got canceled and my bikes didn't leave the house, but biking as a competitive past time should resume this coming weekend. Until then be mesmerized by the power of the pup.


No comments:
Post a Comment