I wonder if I post a photo of the SouthernXrusted frame everyday, if Airsaggo will be able to resist the urge to take my bike home and Cooperizing it? The picture doesn't do it justice. It looks like I was mixing concrete with my frame. Luckily it's titanium and not rusting under there, but it needs a lot of love and attention. Love and attention I'm not able to give it at the moment. Maybe tomorrow I'll at least throw some frozen water at it if I get a little more ahead of schedule with my current paying project.
Speaking of paying projects, that little big eared funny elevator marathon sneezing zip tie recycling monkey man told me I'm pro now. (see below)

Does this get filed under SelfEmployment Income?
My first big payday from racing. Normally it's a tire, shirt, or maybe some sort of looks funny on your head trucker style hat (you know the kind no where near as cool as anything Walz). This time I got a sweet bag of schwag, a bag of podium goodies, and a check - cha-ching! Just more wonderful surprises from all that is, was, and ever shall be SouthernX.
Here's a funny if you were there photo of dregs of society dredging up the dregs of the keg to keep from sobriety. Mattycakes, Andrew, and I are working the last of the keg. The tap started acting up and was near impossible to pump. It took 2 holders and 1 pumper. This was just moments before the muddin' fun and the rally racing began. These backwoods roads are the birth place of Nascar folks. The shine runners during the prohibition years started a National past time. We did our best to re-enact the good ol' days on the way to Ellijay for some grub.



No comments:
Post a Comment